The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Going through and rewatching my favorited videos from five years ago. This one is one of the best. Get chills every time.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

I watched this for the first time about 3 years ago. I don't completely understand why, but ever since the first time I saw it, this video has made me more nostalgic than almost anything. I come back to watch it every few months. Love it so much.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

wow

It kinda pisses me off how many people think Leo is dead. Watch the damn credits. So many games/movies have important stuff after the credits that I would think you people would learn.

We Hate Modern Warfare 2 We Hate Modern Warfare 2

that was funny

This was hilarious but i subtract one point for dissin' the miracle weed :)

MoozipanCheese responds:

It's bad for you, m'kay?

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

We gotta be sneaky charlie. Sneaky.

Omg these get so much better every freakin time I love them. They all have something in them that can be used to annoy your friends too. Ring ring. Hello? Ring ring. H-Hello? Also i loved the part about being sneaky because being sneaky is like, my thing. I always make jokes about things being sneaky. just thought i'd let you know lol.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

Um.

That... was really depressing... god now im depressed fuck you.

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

ha.

good luck with that.

Furby battle BETA Furby battle BETA

heh

Hey look a really old submission... lets review it:

it sucked.

:D

Half Beard Half Beard

question

Why does Johnny say "finally" just before the bearded people start to fight?

Bobert-Rob responds:

A little reference to "Dont Wake Robby!", episode 2. Very vague, but I figured it'd be a quick little nonsense reference, so why not. Thanks for the comment!

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

awesome

You know what... I actually have no clue what makes this so hilarious... I dont know what to say... Im sorry...