Luftrauser Luftrauser

One of the best flash games I've ever played. Wish the screen was bigger so I wouldn't get killed by groups of super-fast nearly undodgeable kamikaze planes so often.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Getting a high score relies a lot on luck because of the huge clusters of coins you sometimes get. My score would very drastically just depending on how many clusters I got. I think the coins should be more evenly spaced throughout the entire game like they usually are, with small clusters of ten or so coins for taking risks.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

Damn

People are rating this poorly just because they suck at video games. These kids obviously never played an NES game. Games are supposed to be hard, the games that are coming out these days are a joke, you guys just need to grow a pair and deal with it. Besides, this game isn't even that fuckin hard...

One Chance One Chance

What the?

There wasn't a replay button, which I expected since I read the review, so I decided to sign out of newgrounds, close firefox, and delete all my temporary internet files. That didn't work... How did you do that?
.....BUT! Being the computer FREAKIN' GENIUS that I am, I did figure it out! I just started up private browsing in firefox and now I can play as many times as i want, so suck it! Lol.

By the way, I like this game. It made me sad, and I like games and movies that manage to make me sad and/or care about my decisions. Good job on this. Although a replay button really would be nice. I understand that you want to enforce the idea that you really do only have one chance, but you're forcing people to miss out on the endings they didn't get the first time.

Giraffe Attack Giraffe Attack

yay

i beat expert with 22 deaths :D about 20 of them were on the first stage as it seemed to be the hardest?

Game was pretty fun even if a little short. i like how russia claimed space as a new territory lol

Xyonix - China Tetris Xyonix - China Tetris

wtf

I have fl@sh 10 yet the g@me refuses to work. Ill just rate it its current average of five.

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

ARG!

Get back in your cage you dirty monks!!!

Don't Look Back Don't Look Back

@ majorpwnage1

There is no secret ending. As said by the developer on Kongregate.

Zelda: Practice Stage Zelda: Practice Stage

Frame rate too slow

Triple the frame rate!

Ski Runner Ski Runner

so...

So you ripped off Greg-Anims's game, then went and reviewed his game calling it a rip off? Thats low.