The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Going through and rewatching my favorited videos from five years ago. This one is one of the best. Get chills every time.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

I watched this for the first time about 3 years ago. I don't completely understand why, but ever since the first time I saw it, this video has made me more nostalgic than almost anything. I come back to watch it every few months. Love it so much.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

wow

It kinda pisses me off how many people think Leo is dead. Watch the damn credits. So many games/movies have important stuff after the credits that I would think you people would learn.

Luftrauser Luftrauser

One of the best flash games I've ever played. Wish the screen was bigger so I wouldn't get killed by groups of super-fast nearly undodgeable kamikaze planes so often.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

Getting a high score relies a lot on luck because of the huge clusters of coins you sometimes get. My score would very drastically just depending on how many clusters I got. I think the coins should be more evenly spaced throughout the entire game like they usually are, with small clusters of ten or so coins for taking risks.

Pico vs Bear Pico vs Bear

Damn

People are rating this poorly just because they suck at video games. These kids obviously never played an NES game. Games are supposed to be hard, the games that are coming out these days are a joke, you guys just need to grow a pair and deal with it. Besides, this game isn't even that fuckin hard...

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

awesome

Dude, this song and distorted reality deserve to be fuckin famous. You need to get some money for this shit lol. I havent listened to much of your other music but this and distorted reality are on my ipod and i listen to them all the time.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

good

it was really good but it was also extremely repetative.